Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus has been recognised as Turkey’s Leading Hotel at the 23rd edition of the prestigious World Travel Awards, recognised across the globe as the most prominent and comprehensive benchmark for excellence in the industry.
Istanbul, 5th September 2016 – At the 2016 Europe Gala Ceremony, held in Sardinia, Italy on 4 September, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus scooped one of 22 awards won by Hilton Worldwide properties and brands, as voted for by travel and tourism professionals globally. For the third year in a row, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been named Europe’s Leading Hotel Brand in 2016, further reinforcing its position as the stylish, forward-thinking leader in hospitality and reflecting its presence in 31 countries and territories across Europe.
Andreas Jersabeck, General Manager of the award winning Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus said, “We are honoured to have been recognised by the World Travel Awards 2016. This recognition is testament to our commitment to excellence and to providing an exceptional guest experience, and is a reflection of Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus’s exceptional team members and facilities.”
Hilton Worldwide was recognised in the following categories at the 2016 World Travel Awards for Europe:
- Europe’s Leading Hotel Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Europe’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Europe’s Leading Luxury Resort & Spa: Conrad Algarve
- Austria’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Vienna Plaza
- Austria’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Azerbaijan’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Baku
- Belgium’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Brussels City
- Cyprus’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- England’s Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Finland’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Finland’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- Germany’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Berlin
- Germany’s Best Hotel Spa: Guerlain Spa at Waldorf Astoria Berlin
- Germany’s Leading Hotel Suite: King Presidential Suite at Waldorf Astoria Berlin
- Greece’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Italy’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Portugal’s Leading Hotel Suite: Roof Garden Suite at Conrad Algarve
- Portugal’s Leading Resort: Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa
- Romania’s Leading Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Sweden’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Turkey’s Leading Hotel: Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
- Turkey’s Leading City Hotel: Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi
The prominent World Travel Awards, established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the sector, have become a key global institution of the industry, and is recognised as the ultimate hallmark of quality worldwide.
More information on the categories and winners of the World Travel Awards 2016 can be found at https://www.worldtravelawards.com/winners/2016
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Conrad offers its guests an innovative way to Stay Inspired through a curated collections of 1-hour, 3-hour, or 5-hour experiences, available through www.stayinspired.com or through the intuitive Conrad Concierge mobile app. Consisting of 26 properties across five continents, Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com. Learn more about the brand by visiting http://news.conradhotels.com or following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, comprising more than 4,700 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties with over 775,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. For 97 years, Hilton has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of 13 world-class global brands includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors®. Hilton HHonors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to benefits including an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi, as well as digital amenities that are available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton HHonors app, where Hilton HHonors members can check-in, choose their room, and access their room using a Digital Key. Visit news.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn and Instagram.